This policy covers how dryfermentation.com treats the personal information that it collects and receives, including information related to your past use of dryfermentation.com products and services. Personal information consists of information about you that identify you to an external party such as: name, address, email address, phone number and other information that is not otherwise publicly available that we receive.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that dryfermentation.com does not own or control, or to people that dryfermentation.com does not employ or manage.
* dryfermentation.com collects personal information when you register with dryfermentation.com, when you use dryfermentation.com products or services, when you visit dryfermentation.com pages or the pages of certain dryfermentation.com partners, and when you enter promotions
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address. Once you register with dryfermentation.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* dryfermentation.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, dryfermentation.com cookie information, and the page you request.
* dryfermentation.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* dryfermentation.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with dryfermentation.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help dryfermentation.com communicate with you about offers from dryfermentation.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* dryfermentation.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information directly or through advertisers, including ad serving companies.
o dryfermentation.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
o dryfermentation.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as software, service companies, and product vendor companies).
* dryfermentation.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in various business areas and industry segments.
* dryfermentation.com may set and access dryfermentation.com cookies on your computer.
* dryfermentation.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to dryfermentation.com’s cookies.
* dryfermentation.com uses suitable and generally accepted technologies to access dryfermentation.com cookies in connection with dryfermentation.com products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
* dryfermentation.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your dryfermentation.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
* If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at peter.rohwer (at) focusrohwer.com or you can contact us at:
Effective Date: December 1, 2005